With Boxing Day Racing fast approaching, we thought we'd look at top 10 things to do at Fontwell Boxing Day:
1. Santa's Sleigh – Come and ride in Santa’s sleigh after he’s finished dropping all off all the presents!
2. Funfair – We have a range of funfair rides in the centre course to keep the little ones entertained!
3. Face Painting – Get your face painted for free, and transform into anything from a reindeer to a snowman!
4. Snow Globe – Take the ultimate Festive family portrait inside our giant snow globe!
5. Hospitality – Treat yourself this Christmas with one of our hospitality packages, giving you the option to have a private box or eat in one our fabulous restaurants.
6. U18s race free – Entry for under 18s is completely free, making Boxing Day racing an affordable day for all the family – it’s like an extra Christmas gift!
7. Free parking in the centre course – offering a unique viewing point and a chance to bring in your own picnic (and the turkey sandwiches!).
8. Great racing – Watch exhilarating jumps racing around our unique figure of eight track.
9. Food stands –Enjoy festive treats like mince pies and mulled wine from one of our food stands
10. Fresh air – Get some fresh air and burn off that Christmas dinner with a great day out!
Visit our website or call us on 01243 543335 to book today!