Website terms and conditions
The term "Fontwell Park Racecourse" or “ARC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Arena Racing Company, 4th Floor, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. Our company registration number is 00193627 in England & Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arena Racing Company's prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Ticket purchase terms and conditions
- Ticket purchasers must be aged 18 or over.
- Certain concessions may not be available for badges booked in advance and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or voucher. For further details please contact the local racecourse. Management reserves the right to withdraw any offers, discounts or concessions at any time.
- Once purchased, refunds or transfers on tickets and any other online purchases will only be available in the case of abandonment and not for any other reason.
- In the event of racing being abandoned, refunds on badges and tickets purchased will only be paid in the following circumstances:
- In the event a Music Live act cancels their performance, the racecourse will seek to secure a replacement act to ensure music after racing is provided
- If no replacement is found, a proportion of the race day ticket will be refunded on request. Please contact the Racecourse for further details.
- Music Live Raceday tickets purchased through a 3rd party seller will be subject to the sellers’ terms and conditions
- We accept most major debit or credit cards.
- Entrance to the racecourse is subject at all times to our terms and conditions of entry, a copy of which can be obtained from Fontwell Park Racecourse (the “Racecourse”) on request.
- Please note there may be a fulfilment fee (max £2.50) added to bookings over the phone and online.
Offer & prize draw terms and conditions
- Clause 1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. The Racecourse will post Racecourse Prize Draw opportunities on our social media profile(s) page, which will incorporate within them, the opportunity, and details of the prize, how many winners, the mechanic to enter, and the closing time and dates to do so. To enter a Racecourse Prize Draw promotion (the “Promotion”), entrants must share on their social media profile (e.g., retweet, re-post etc) the given message to the local Racecourse running the Racecourse Prize Draw (the “Promoter”). The Racecourse Prize Draws are free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household.
- Clause 2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
- Clause 3. The closing date for each Promotion will be clearly stated within the message placed by the Promoter on our social media profile(s) page advising of the Racecourse Prize Draw details.
- Clause 4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed or lost in transmission.
- Clause 5. The number of winners per Racecourse Prize Draw will be stated within the Racecourse Prize Draw message (the “Message”). Each winner will receive a prize as outlined in the Message (the “Prize”). The Prize will be facilitated for delivery dependant on the Prize won and will be advised to the winner at time of Prize notification by the Promoter. Each winner will be responsible for all other costs prior to and after fulfilment of the Prize, and not otherwise provided herein.
- Clause 6. The winner(s) will be the first Racecourse Prize Draw entry(ies) that are randomly selected from all the entry submissions received by the closing date in respect to the Promotion. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If the entry is submitted via social media, the winner(s) will be notified through a message via social media on the relevant platform, whereas if the entry is submitted via a landing page, the winner(s) will be notified via email, which had to be provided during the entry submission (the “Notification”).
- Clause 7. No cash or other alternatives to any Prize is available and the Prize is not transferable. Each Prize must be claimed by the person named on the official winning Racecourse Prize Draw submission within 24 hours of notification from the Promoter (in accordance with Clause 6), whether the Prize consists of Racecourse merchandise item(s) or consists of ticket(s). Failure to claim the Prize within this period, shall lead to the Prize being forfeited and entitles the Promoter to redraw another winner without liability.
- Clause 8. The Promoter reserves the right to use the name of the winner(s) for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the winner(s) hereby consent to the same.
- Clause 9. Events may occur that render the Prize Draw itself or awarding the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
- Clause 10. By entering the Promotion, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions, form part, and consent to being contacted for the purpose of Clause 6 (if applicable), and acknowledge that the social media used is not the promoter and has no liability in connection with this Promotion.
- Clause 11. The Promoter is not sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with any social media used, and such social media does not endorse the products of the Promoter. No information relating to any entrants is collected on behalf of or passed onto any social media.
- Clause 12. Employees (and their families) of Racecourse, its associated companies, its retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
- Once purchased, ARC Annual Membership is non-refundable in full or part or creditable to another year.
- Entry will only be allowed upon presentation of a valid membership card.
- Misuse of the above may result in membership being cancelled with no refund.
- Membership allows access to our Members’ Lounge, where available.
- Visits to reciprocal racecourses – are subject to their terms & conditions.
Rewards4Racing is our fantastic rewards and loyalty programme which is free for all our customers to join and use. As a Rewards4Racing member, you will be entitled to earn Rewards4Racing points when you purchase tickets, raceday packages and hospitality packages at any of Arena Racing Company’s 16 racecourses. Please note, ARC Annual Memberships are excluded from the Rewards4Racing programme - click here for full details on ARC Annual Membership. For more details on Rewards4Racing, please click here.
During an advance ticket purchase online or over the phone with any of our racecourses, you will be given the opportunity to join the Rewards4Racing programme.
As well as earning valuable points when you make purchases with us, you can also earn points when betting online with Rewards4Racing betting partners, subscribing to racing partners such as the Racing Post and Racing UK and when shopping online with thousands of high street retailers. These valuable points will then be converted into cash to be spent online or by phone with any of our racecourses, saving you ££'s off your next purchase with us.
If you choose to join the programme, look out for your Rewards4Racing welcome email and be sure to activate your account!
To review Rewards4Racing's full terms and conditions, please click here. Rewards4Racing's privacy notice, which explains how Rewards4Racing will use your personal information as a Rewards4Racing member can be viewed here. Should you wish to opt-out of receiving email marketing communications as a member of the Rewards4Racing programme, you may do so at any time by contacting Rewards4Racing at email@example.com.
ARC racecourses have a comprehensive safeguarding policy. Click here for further details.
Use of Wi-Fi network at the Racecourse
By accepting this agreement and accessing the wireless network at the Racecourse, you acknowledge that you are of legal age, you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement.
You agree that the Wi-Fi Service is made available to you by the Racecourse and such availability is completely at their discretion. You further agree that your access to the network may be blocked, suspended or terminated at any time for any reason.
You agree not to use the wireless network for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited and you are fully responsible for your use.
The wireless network is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
For any questions, concerns or comments, please contact us.
Published by Arena Racing Corporation Ltd, March 2023